10217 19th Ave. SE, #202
Everett, WA 98208
- Why should I get these treatments at your office?
Here’s how our Everett dentists make your visits more comfortable and convenient:
- We provide quality work that you can trust
- We listen to your needs and wants
- We explain pros and cons of any dental treatment options
- We review and show you what we see in your mouth
- What dental services do you offer in Everett?
Gentle Smile Dentistry offers complete family, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, including dental implants, crowns, bridges, and tooth-colored fillings.
We serve all ages, including children, teens, and adults.
- How long does a crown last?
How long a crown lasts depends on what you do with your crown. For example, if you brush and floss every night, do not grind your teeth during sleep, and stay away from sweets, your crown should last a long time.
If for some reason, your crown is prematurely damaged or worn, please contact us directly at 425-337-3737, and we’ll help fix the issue.
- Do you accept my insurance?
Please contact us directly to see if we accept your insurance at Gentle Smile Dentistry. We work with you to help minimize out-of-pocket costs while maximizing your benefits. In addition, our dentists in Everett accept credit cards and CareCredit dental financing.